New integrative medicine physicians join our IHH team!
We are excited to announce two new physicians to the IHH Clinic Team. Dr. Jennifer Griffin sees patients in San Francisco, and Dr. Sean Zager is available for patients in Marin. Both have extensive training in a variety of conventional and holistic therapies, and can provide you with personalized care for acute and chronic illness, or simply help you bring balance and vitality into your daily life.
Dr. Jennifer Griffin is board-certified in family medicine, with expertise in nutrition and mind-body therapies such as biofeedback and guided imagery. Her approach is rooted in strong, meaningful partnerships with patients to effectively address the full extent of their healthcare needs.
She enjoys working with people who have:
For appointments call our San Francisco Clinic: (415) 600-3503
- Women's health concerns, including hormonal imbalance, menopause, PMS and PCOS.
- Digestive disorders such as gluten sensitivity, celiac disease, food allergies, irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease.
- Cardiovascular issues such as hypertension, hyperlipidemia, and coronary artery disease.
- Challenges coping with lifestyle change, stress related illness and fatigue.
- Psycho-spiritual health issues including depression, anxiety and insomnia.
Dr. Sean Zager is a board-certified physician in family medicine and integrative medicine, with expertise in nutrition, herbal therapies, functional medicine, muscular-skeletal therapies, and Ayurvedic medicine.
He welcomes the chance to serve as a resource for patients with acute or chronic conditions, including:
For an appointment call our Marin Clinic: (415) 461-9000
- Digestive issues such a food intolerance and allergies, gastroesophageal reflux disease, irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, and candidal overgrowth.
- Autoimmune conditions including thyroid dysfunction, rheumatoid arthritis and diabetes.
- Chronic health challenges including hypertension, hyperlipidemia, coronary artery disease, osteoarthritis, asthma, migraine headaches, and obesity.
- Stress-related issues and psycho-spiritual health concerns such as depression, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, and intrusive habits.
- Musculoskeletal etiologies of many conditions, ranging from chronic headaches to neuropathies, to repetitive strain.